There are a few things there that I wanted to make more of. The oil bottles and the hanging vases, for a start. After the last firing, I knew some clays worked better than others. The Svend Bayer clay worked very well. Here's a mug, with a wonky rim - I've made another five, although they aren't as wide as this one.
I made a couple of large-ish jugs. I am still a bit unsure about whether these are good or not. I put them on facebook and some people said they're fine. But fine isn't good enough. I need to make money or won't be making any more pots, and there's no point in firing things that are just 'fine'! But they'll probably make the cut.
I've also been making these jars. They don't look much in the photos and are better in real life. They are thrown out cylinders, and some of them have a texture added before I pull them in to a shape. I quite like them. I think the texture should take the soda well.
I have also mixed a clay body based on a slip I used in the last firing, that took the soda in ways I quite liked. I threw a few small bowls and cylinders as test pieces, to put through out the kiln. It's nice to throw with - looks alarmingly dark grey but should bisque to white. I has the magic silica to alumina ratio of 2.7.
And the firing itself will consist of one of these two large pots (which I have bisqued already), the two jugs, and whatever else will fit. It'll be a bit loose, but I don't mind at the minute. Whether this is a good plan, I don't know, but it's what I've got. None of the above pots are anywhere near dry, so it'll be weeks before I fire, probably.